Essaouira Excursion is an experience which offers a relaxing day in a maritime environment, a chance to taste fresh fish and the possibility to shop for unique handicrafts.
We leave in the morning towards Essaouira, a charming town whose 18th century Portuguese port was fortified by a French architect inspired by the work of military engineer Vauban. These influences have given a beautiful and unique outlook to the city, which has become today a residence place for artists.
Essaouira has a very favorable microclimate that ensures mild winters and cool summers. It also has a beautiful beach, protected by Purpuraires islands.
The Artisans of Essaouira are famous for inlay on root growth cedar and offer a wide range of handicrafts items, from souvenir to furniture and works of art.
• Transportation in air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle or minivan with driver
• Guided tours of all the visited monuments
• Guided tour of the medina
• Visit to an Argan cooperative
• Lunch in a restaurant on a panoramic terrace
• Non-alcoholic drinks during meals
• Refreshments in the vehicle throughout the journey